Commercial Construction Project Manager
CALIC Group is a General Contractor seeking detail-oriented, organized construction project managers to join our growing team in Volusia and Orange Counties. In this position, you will create and manage financial budgets, coordinate vendors, create and maintain project schedules, order materials, and manage the overall construction process from estimating to closeout.
Candidates should have the skills to deliver a successful project from beginning to end, problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Project types may include themed entertainment, tenant fit out, and new commercial construction ranging from $50,000 to $5,000,000.
Offices in Edgewater, FL and Lake Buena Vista, FL
Projects in Volusia, Orange, and Flagler Counties
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities
- Determine the project deliverables and specifications, including the project scope, necessary project resources, and estimated labor needed by collaborating with clients, engineers, architects, and vendors
- Calculate the cost estimate of all project tasks and accurately manage the project budget
- Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met
- Oversee field operations
- Acquire the appropriate licenses and permits from the corresponding authorities and ensure construction is up to code
- Work with clients, subcontractors, and external vendors to negotiate profitable contracts
- Manage quality control and give guidance as needed to ensure high-quality project performance
- Communicate the status of the building project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports
- Put organizational procedures and systems into place to maintain high level or productivity
- Prevent injuries, slowdowns, and project risks by demanding complete adherence to health and safety standards on construction sites, and reporting safety regulation issues promptly
Construction Project Manager Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of five years of construction project management experience, including on-site project management or supervision. Bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field is a plus.
- OSHA 30 certification is preferred, but not required
- In-depth knowledge of construction industry and entire building process, including building codes, blueprints, permits, construction equipment, material resources, construction processes and sequencing, and project management principles
- Experience using various construction or project management programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, leadership skills, organizational skills, problem-solving skills, and time-management skills
CALIC Group offers the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Health and Welfare Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Competitive Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com.